Dr. Donica Dohrenwend is a San Diego based psychologist and an expert in her field. She will be sharing with us what kind of assessments are needed for different child difficulties and the benefits of a psychoeducational evaluation.
She will also help answer questions related to:
- Testing for ADHD, dyslexia, learning disorders, executive functioning deficits, processing disorders, and speech and language challenges.
- The IEE process.
- Testing for extended time on school entrance exams and high stakes tests such as the SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, and state licensing exams.
- Assessing working memory, auditory memory, visual memory, processing speed and other areas related to cognitive and academic functioning.
- Exploring challenges in social, emotional and behavioral functioning.
- Clarifying diagnoses related to anxiety, depression, bipolar, autism and other emotional and mental health disorders.
Bring your questions and get ready to learn more about the next steps your child may need to find learning success.