Our test preparation program gives students the skills, strategies, and confidence they need to perform at their highest potential on the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) for middle and high school admissions. We help students understand the format of the test, develop strategies for successful testing, and build their foundational skills to ensure that they are prepared for the test, as well as the academic years ahead. All programs are one-on-one and include diagnostic testing, individualized learning plans, and practice tests. With the proper support, your child will gain the skills and confidence to successfully take on entrance exams and the transition to a private school setting.
We recommend taking a diagnostic test 6-9 months prior to admissions testing to assess your child’s need for preparation.
- Verbal Reasoning & Vocabulary
- Mathematics & Problem Solving
- Reading Comprehension
- Essay Composition & Grammar
- Study Skills & General Test-taking Strategies
- Individualized supplements to address gaps in foundational skills
- Practice tests to refine strategies and identify further instructional goals
- Regular email updates on your child’s performance
- Structured at-home study assignments
- Test-taking Strategies binder and preparation book
If you are considering private school placement for your child, we can provide you with assistance in evaluating your options and managing the application process. Contact us today to Learn More!