College admissions testing doesn’t have to be a stressful process. Our College Test Prep Programs develop test-taking skills and build confidence to maximize each student’s individual performance on the SAT, ACT, and SAT Subject Tests. Working one-on-one with our test prep coaches, students learn how to effectively apply reading, writing, math, and critical thinking skills to the format of each test. Consistent practice for these tests boosts performance and results, increasing chances of acceptance to our students’ schools of choice.
Our programs begin with diagnostic testing to assess individual areas for improvement. Our customized learning plans focus on specific gaps in foundational skills and test-taking strategies to help each student reach his or her goal score. We recommend taking a diagnostic test in the spring of 10th or 11th grade to assess your child’s need for preparation.
- Individualized supplements to address gaps in foundational skills
- Practice tests to refine strategies and identify further instructional goals
- Regular email updates on your child’s performance
- Structured at-home study assignments
- Test-taking Strategies binder and preparation book